1.Pore sizes: 0.45μm, 1.0μm, 1.6μm;
2.Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 50mm, 60mm, 90mm, 100mm, 106mm, 120mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm;
5.Chemical Compatibility:Organic solvent.
Availability: In Stock
Description of glass fiber membrane filter:
Glass fiber membrane filter is made of high-purity alkali-free ultra-fine glass fibers, which are chemically inert and are binder-free depth filtration membranes that are pressed from fibers. It has low resistance and high filtration efficiency.
- Pore sizes: 0.45μm, 1.0μm, 1.6μm.
Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 50mm, 60mm, 90mm, 100mm, 106mm, 120mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm.
- Glass fiber filter membrane is widely used, and the application is very close to our daily life.
- It is an extremely fine fiber with high filterability and high dirt-carrying capacity, with good hydrophobicity and biological inertness.
- Compared with other fiber materials and synthetic materials, the glass fiber filter membrane has higher filtration efficiency and belongs to deep filtration.
- Its main purpose is to use it as a filter layer and directly add it to the filter membrane.
- Glass fiber membranes are used for daily air pollution monitoring and special monitoring of solid pollutants, microorganisms, oil, and acid mist in the air.
- For an efficient collection of fine particles, for water pollution analysis. It is an ideal product for collecting and accurately measuring smoke and dust in the air. Can be used for pre-filtration to prevent clogging of membranes; a large surface area uses glass fiber membranes for excellent retention.
Features of glass fiber membrane filter:
- Glass fiber filter membranes are chemically inert and binder-free.
- Manufactured from 100% borosilicate glass fibers.
- It has a capillary fiber structure and can absorb more water than the same cellulose filter paper.
- Fast flow rate, high-temperature resistance, strong dirt holding capacity, and can filter fine particles.
- Generally used glass fiber filter membranes for laboratory solvent buffer purification, and air, and water pollution detection.
- Filtration of suspensions in water, sewage analysis, suitable for bulk filtration.
- Standard wastewater and stormwater purification detection filters, cell collection, and hydrocarbon analysis.
- Generally used for pre-filtering.
- Efficient micro-particle collection filter membrane, protein purification.
- For high-performance liquid chromatography liquid filtration.
- Water filtration and testing
In addition, HAWACH also produces final filter membranes such as PES filter membranes, PTFE filter membranes, etc.
Scanning Electron Microscope Picture
|Filter Media||Hydrophobic Glass Fiber|
|Pore Size||0.45μm, 1.0μm, 1.6μm|
|Diameter(Disc)||13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 50mm, 60mm, 90mm, 100mm, 106mm, 120mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm|
|Flow Rate @23°C, H2O||≥181mL/min/cm2@1 bar(0.45μm)|
|Chemical Compatibility||Organic solvent|