1.Pore sizes: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm;
2.Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 90mm, 142mm, 293mm;
3.Width: 270mm, 310mm;
5.Chemical Compatibility: used with aggressive solvents, strong acids, alcohols, bases, aromatics.
Availability: In Stock
Description of PVDF Filter Membrane:
Hawach PVDF filter membrane, namely polyvinylidene fluoride filter membrane (polyvinylidene fluoride), which has pore sizes: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm. And the membrane has hydrophobicity, high sensitivity, high mechanical strength, low protein adsorption, good heat resistance, and chemical stability.
Features of Hawach membrane filter PVDF:
- Membrane filter PVDF available in rolls and sheets
- Hydrophobicity, suitable for sterilization filtration of various organic solvents
- Outstanding chemical compatibility for filtration of most media
- Applicable PH value: 2-10
- Air sterile filtration in the electronic industry, bioengineering, precision machinery, and other industries
- High mechanical strength and toughness
- Fungal resistance
- Membrane filter PVDF with high permeation resistance to gases and liquids
- Good thermal stability
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- Like CA filter membrane and PP filter membrane, the PVDF membrane filter millipore has a low protein binding capacity
- PVDF filter membrane often for liquid sterilization and filtration of protein solutions, tissue culture medium antibiotics, etc.
- Solvent removal of particulates from acids, alcohols, alkanes, aromatic hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, etc.
- Purification of suspended particulates in the air and air sterilization in the fermentation industry
- Purification of insoluble oils and gravimetric analysis of solid particulates
- Biological Test TCA Precipitation
- Fine filtration of organic solvents, additives, etc.
- Terminal Filtration of Ink
- Purification filtration of solvents and chemical raw materials
- Aseptic handling of reagents
- Filtration of high-temperature liquids
- Air and Gas Clarification Filtration
- Sterile Filtration of Gases and Vapors
Scanning Electron Microscope Picture
|Filter Media||Hydrophobic PVDF|
|Pore Size||0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm|
|Diameter(Disc)||13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 50mm, 60mm, 90mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 293mm, 300mm|
|Flow Rate @23°C, H2O||≥3mL/min/cm2@1 bar(0.22μm)||≥7mL/min/cm2@1 bar(0.45μm)|
|Chemical Compatibility||Used with aggressive solvents, strong acids, alcohols, bases, aromatics|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||4.2 bar@23°C||1.5 bar@85°C|