2.Filtration Speed: Fast
3.Pore sizes: 20-25μm
4.Disc: 50, 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 200, 220, 240, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 400, 450, 600mm or OEM
Availability: In Stock
Description of No. 4 Filter Paper:
HAWACH No. 4 filter paper is equivalent to Whatman Grade 4, with a pore size of 20μm. Ideal for rapid filtration of routine biological liquids and organic leachable clarification in analysis.
Features of HAWACH No 4 filter paper:
- Like No. 2 filter paper, there are many different sizes of filter paper: 20 micron filter paper, etc.
- The particle retention capacity is basically the same as that of the No. 41 quantitative filter paper.
- Filter paper No. 4 is designed for analytical and routine applications. Can be used for many different needs and applications.
- Low ash content (less than 0.1%)
- Variety of diameters, thicknesses, particle retention, and filtration rates
- No 4 filter paper has an extremely fast filtration speed and can very well retain coarse particles and colloidal precipitates, such as ferric hydroxide and aluminum hydroxide.
- HAWACH high-quality filter paper is available in a variety of diameters, thicknesses, and filtration rates, and can provide square filter paper and round filter paper according to your requirements.
- All sizes, like 20 micron filter paper with high-Velocity Air Pollution Monitoring
- Fast Filtration for Clarification of Conventional Biological Liquids and Organic Leachables
- Standard Analysis for Determination of Corn Syrup, Dairy Products, Disinfectant Spore Activity, 3-Cl-1, 2-C₃H₈O₂ in food, etc.
- Rapid Filtration: For routine purification of biological fluids or organic extracts during analysis
Qualitative filter paper No. 4 (20µm particle retention) is available in a variety of sizes and formats.
- Ideal for fast filtration of biological or organic leachables in routine analysis. It can also be used in high-flow air pollution monitoring where fine particle retention is not required. It is also a standard analytical filter paper for the determination of corn syrup, dairy products, disinfectant spore activity, 3-Cl-1, 2-C₃H₈O₂ in food, etc.
Selection Guide for Filter Paper
|BIO-4||20μm- 25μm||Smooth||Fast||<0.1||84||> 120|
|Item #||Description||No.||pore size||flow rate||diameter||pack|
|BIO-4-050||Qualitative Filter Paper||Grade 4||20μm-25μm||Fast||50mm||100pcs/pk|