1. Grade: BIO-41
2.Filtration Speed: Fast
3.Pore sizes: 20μm-25μm
3.Disc: 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270mm, or OEM
Availability: In Stock
Description of No. 41 Filter Paper:
Hawach No. 41 filter paper is the toughest ashless filter paper for the analysis of large particles or colloidal precipitates, such as iron or aluminum hydroxides.Pore sizes: 20μm-25μm.
Features of HAWACH No. 41 Filter Paper:
- Particle retention: 20μm-25μm
- Flow rate: fast
- High chemical resistance and very low ash content, ash content <0.007%
- All sizes, like HAWACH No. 41 25 micron filter paper are known for their smooth surface, local purity, and good filtering effect.
- Filtration of coarse particles and gel precipitates
- Rapid determination of gaseous compounds by saturating paper strips for specific gravity analysis of air pollution
- Filter digestion solution for spectroscopic, chromatographic, or mass spectrometry analysis
- No. 41 filter paper is also the base for standard tear test paper.
- The fastest flow ashless filter paper for a wide range of critical filtration processes.
- Recommended for analytical processes such as aluminum hydroxide or ferric hydroxide, and also for the filtration of large particles or gel precipitates, such as for the determination of iron in iron ore, magnesium in magnesia
- And often As the measurement of ambient air pollutants, such as sampling of suspended particulate matter, gaseous compounds (such as fluoride), or filtering and digesting solution for spectral, chromatographic, or mass spectrometry analysis, such as the determination of picric acid turbidity, pectic acid in food, etc.
- And all sizes, like HAWACH No. 41 25 micron filter paper are used for fast flow rate determination of gaseous compounds in quantitative air pollution analysis.
In addition, HAWACH also offers slow flow No. 42 filter paper and medium flow No. 40 filter paper to choose from.
Selection Guide for Filter Paper
|BIO-41||20-25μm||Smooth||Fast||< 0.007||104||> 180|
|Item #||Description||NO.||pore size||flow rate||diameter||pack|
Quantitative Filter Paper