1. Grade: BIO-42
2.Filtration Speed: Slow
3.Pore sizes: 2.5μm
4.Disc: 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270mm, or OEM
Availability: In Stock
Description of No. 42 Filter Paper:
No. 42 filter paper is an ashless quantitative filter paper, which provides the finest particle retention among all Hawach filter papers, with a pore size of 2.5μm and a diameter of 55mm to 270mm. OEM is acceptable.
Features of Hawach No. 42 Filter Paper:
- Fine particle retention: 2.5μm
- Flow rate: slow
- ISO 9001, CE certification
- No. 42 filter paper is often the most effective quantitative filter paper for collecting fine particles or fine precipitates, such as barium sulfate.
- HAWACH produces No. 40 to No. 44 ashless quantitative filter papers with an ash content of <0.007%. They are very pure filter paper, including fast, medium, and slow rates, and are ideal for most major analytical filtration processes.
- Specific gravity analysis of precipitates such as barium sulfate, stannic acid, and finely precipitated calcium carbonate.
- Determination of acid content of minerals such as barium sulfate, metastannic acid, calcium carbonate, and strontium carbonate.
- Filter gasoline or organic solvents.
- Filter paper cups for spectroscopic and chromatographic samples, such as AAS determination of dibutyltin dilaurate in feed.
In addition, HAWACH also offers medium flow No. 40 filter paper to choose from.
Selection Guide for Filter Paper
|Item #||Description||NO.||pore size||flow rate||diameter||pack|
Quantitative Filter Paper