1. Grade: BIO-43
2. Filtration Speed: Medium
3. Pore sizes: 16μm
4. Disc: 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270mm, or OEM
Availability: In Stock
Description of No. 43 Filter Paper:
HAWACH No. 43 filter paper is made of pure fiber, 16 μm pore size, medium speed filter paper, and the particle retention is between No. 40 filter paper and No. 41 filter paper. But twice as fast as 40.
Features of Hawach No. 43 Filter Paper:
- Class 100,000 cleanroom production
- High-quality pure cotton lint fiber as raw material
- 16μm pore size, medium flow rate
- Ash content <0.007%
- In addition to the performance of qualitative filter paper, No. 43 ashless filter paper has a purer paper quality and lower ash content (below 0.007%).
- The pH value of the water extract is between 5.0 and 8.0. Has good wet strength and dilute acid resistance.
- The production of raw materials and production methods are the same as qualitative filter paper, but the quality requirements are higher.
- In fact, this kind of filter paper is not really ashless after burning but has very little ash content, and the weight of each ash content does not exceed 0.1 mg. Generally, this ash content does not affect the final measurement result.
- Food analysis
- Soil analysis
- Particle collection in air pollution monitoring in preparation for subsequent χ-ray fluorescence detection
- Inorganic analysis for construction, mining, and steel industries
- Typical applications include sample collection in food analysis, soil analysis, air pollution monitoring, and inorganic analysis in the construction, mining, and steel industries.
Selection Guide for Filter Paper
|Item #||Description||NO.||pore size||flow rate||diameter||pack|
Quantitative Filter Paper