2.Filtration Speed: Slow
3.Pore sizes: 3μm
4.Disc: 50, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 200, 220, 240, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 400, 450, 600mm or OEM
Availability: In Stock
Description of No. 6 Filter Paper:
HAWACH No. 6 filter paper has a pore size of 3μm and can provide standard sizes of 50-600mm diameter, and can be customized according to customer needs.
Features of HAWACH No. 6 Filter Paper:
- No. 6 filter paper has twice the flow rate of No. 4 filter paper and No. 5 filter paper.
- ISO, CE dual certification.
- HAWACH filter paper currently has a very high reputation and recognition in the world. All products are produced in a 100,000-class clean room and pass strict quality control to ensure the consistency of each batch of filter paper.
- Qualitative filter paper generally adopts gravity filtration, using filter paper to intercept solid-phase particles to separate solid-liquid, and filter paper is usually used in a single layer or multiple layers.
- 3 micron filter paper has natural mechanical strength and certain toughness. If you need to speed up the filtration speed, you can stick the filter paper several times, which can significantly increase the filtration speed.
- When the air pump is filtering, 2-3 layers of filter paper can be stacked in the funnel according to the size of the pumping force, or a layer of dense filter cloth can be placed first, and then the filter paper can be placed on the top for filtering.
- The highly reproducible concentrated nitric acid and concentrated sulfuric acid solutions should not be filtered with ordinary filter paper.
- 100,000 cleanroom production.
- 3 micron filter paper is often specified for boiler water analysis
- Filter fat
Selection Guide for Filter Paper
|Item #||Description||NO.||pore size||flow rate||diameter||pack|
|BIO-6-050||Qualitative Filter Paper||Grade 6||3μm||Slow||50mm||100pcs/pk|