Description of No. 113 Filter Paper:
Hawach No. 113 wet strengthened filter paper, pore size 30μm, high load capacity. This filter paper is very tough and has high wet strength. In ordinary qualitative applications, no obvious impurities will be introduced.
HAWACH qualitative wet strengthened No. 113 filter paper contains a small amount of chemically stabilized resin compared to standard qualitative filter paper, thereby enhancing wet strength. Therefore, this does not introduce any appreciable impurities into the filtrate. However, because the resin contains nitrogen, these grades of filter paper cannot be used for Kjeldahl determination.
Features of HAWACH No. 113 Filter Paper:
- 30 micron filter paper exhibits excellent compressive performance under high pressure and vacuum experimental conditions and is not easy to break.
- Very high load capacity
- The surface is wrinkled and is the thickest among qualitative filter papers
- Extremely fast flow rate, high throughput
- Diameter: 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180mm
- Fast flow rate
- The crepe paper with the highest thickness, the highest strength, and the fastest flow rate compared to other filter papers. Ideal for filtering crude products or gelatinous sediments.
- Qualitative filter paper uses high-quality cotton as raw material and is refined by modern and unique paper-making technology and advanced paper-making equipment.
- 30 micron filter paper is suitable for the filtration of large particles or filtration of gelatinous precipitates.
- Often used to filter resin solutions.
- Vacuum filtration of viscous liquids.
HAWACH also produces the No. 91 wet-strengthened filter paper with 10μm pore size, the fastest flow rate.
Selection Guide for Filter Paper