Description of No. 91 Filter Paper:
No. 91 wet-strengthened filter paper, with a pore size of 10 microns, is a wet-strengthened qualitative filter paper developed by Hawach on the basis of its high test gun performance, and excellent retention capacity.
Features of HAWACH No. 91 Filter Paper:
- Higher wet burst
- 10μm pore size
- Medium flow rate
- Diameter from 70mm to 180mm
- 10 micron filter paper with its high test gun performance and excellent retention capacity, No. 91 wet strength filter paper can perform well in vacuum or positive pressure filtration, and also has good chemical resistance, users can choose according to their needs.
- 10 micron filter paper often for less demanding routine analysis, worldwide, for the analysis of sucrose components in cane sugar.
- Widely used for routine sample filtration in pharmaceutical laboratories.
- Filtration of the gold ore-cyanide reaction solution, electroplating solution, etc.
HAWACH also produces the No. 113 wet-strengthened filter paper with 30μm pore size, the fastest flow rate, and other products No. 40 quantitative filter paper, etc.
Selection Guide for Filter Paper