Description of Hawach syringe filter:
As a syringe filter manufacturer, Hawach syringe filters of different materials are provided in disposable, standard non-sterile, sterilized models, etc.
Hawach also has Luer-lock syringe filters of all prices and can be classified into two groups: HAWACHTM series reusable syringe filters and WINSTARTM series disposable syringe filters. Different materials are available in disposable, standard non-sterile, and sterilized models, which can be selected according to your different experimental needs.
Hydrophilic PVDF Syringe Filter
Hydrophilic PVDF syringe filter is widely used in sterilization filtration in biopharmaceuticals due to its low protein adsorption and few precipitates.
PVDF Syringe Filter
PVDF syringe filters are mainly used to filter aqueous solutions. They are the lowest protein adsorption among syringe filters.
Hydrophilic PTFE Syringe Filter
The hydrophilic PTFE membrane has strong chemical compatibility and is capable of filtering almost all organic solvents and strong corrosive chemicals.
PTFE Syringe Filter
It is used for the filtration of most organic solutions, especially the filtration of strong solvents that cannot be tolerated by other membranes.
PES Syringe Filter
It is suitable for different water systems and organic system solution filtration.
MCE Syringe Filter
Natural hydrophilic, most suitable for filtration of water-based solvents, not resistant to strong acid, strong alkali solution, and most organic solvents.
CA Syringe Filter
Each batch of filters in the production process has consistent filtration performance and ensures consistent product quality.
PP Syringe Filter
The PP material has high physical and chemical stability and good compatibility. It has a series of pore sizes, high porosity, large dirt holding capacity, and good pressure resistance.
Glass Fiber Syringe Filter
Glass fiber syringe filters are suitable for routine filtration of viscous organic solvents with high particle content and strong alkalinity.
Nylon Syringe Filter
Nylon filter membrane is a hydrophilic material that is compatible with a variety of solvents. High mechanical strength, stable chemical properties.
Features of Hawach Syringe Filters:
- Hawach is a syringe filter manufacturer, of which the HAWACHTM series are reusable syringe filters.
- The filters of this series are transparent, using high-quality membranes.
- In the HAWACHTM Series, all materials are available in sterile and non-sterile versions.
- Pre-filtering: 1.0 μm glass fiber or pp pre-filtering
- Sterilization: Sterile & Non-sterile
- Materials: Nylon, PTFE, PTFE L, PES, PVDF, MCE, CA, GF, PP
- Sterile syringe filters are used for the sterile filtration of aqueous solutions and are packaged aseptically.
- It is a fast, convenient and reliable filter-processing device for small-volume samples routinely used in laboratories
- And mainly used for pre-filtration of samples, sterile filtration of laboratory biological fluids, culture media, and media additives.
- HAWACH provides 4mm, 13mm, 25mm 33mm, and 50mm diameters for the filtration of samples from 1mL to 5000mL, and sterile syringe filters with various membrane materials are available.
- But it is worth reminding that in the pretreatment of IC, ICP-MS, and other experiments, we only recommend hydrophilic PTFE wheel syringe filters and hydrophilic PES filters which are both tested by our factory and verified by the customer feedback test results).
- According to the metal ion detection results reported by customers, the data on dissolution is actually very good.
Information on Hawach Syringe Filters
|Filter Media||Nylon, PTFE, PTFE L, PES, PVDF, MCE, CA, GF, PP|
|Pore Size||0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.8μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm|
|Hold-up Volume||< 10μL||< 50μL||< 100μL||< 200μL||< 350μL|
|Inlet||Female Luer Lock||Stepped barb|
|Outlet||Male Luer slip||Stepped barb|
|Sterilized||Sterile or Nonsterile|
|Pre-filter||1μm GF or PP|
WINSTARTM Disposable Syringe Filters:
- In order to meet the requirements of price-sensitive scientific researchers, we launched the WINSTARTM series.
- The WINSTARTM series disposable syringe filters are suitable for material-specific applications like the filtration of liquids and gases.
- The female Luer lock and male Luer unlock fittings make it away from leakage.
- The newly-designed sealing ring is applied to ensure it is workable at high operating pressure.
- To better identify the filter media, a color ring is applied to our WINSTARTM disposable syringe filters. Our WINSTARTM filters are perfect for application in pharmaceutical, environment, biotechnology, food, beverage, and agricultural testing laboratories.
- Hawach, the syringe filter manufacturer, ensures short production time and famous brand equivalent quality to meet our customers’ needs.
Information on the WINSTARTM Disposable syringe filters:
|Filter Media||Nylon /PES /PTFE /PTFE-L/ PVDF/ PVDF-L|
|Housing||Medical PP||Medical PP|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6.2bar||6.2bar|
|Hold-up Volume||< 25μL||< 100μL|
|Inlet||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock|
|Outlet||Male Luer Unlock||Male Luer Unlock|
|Flow Direction||Flow should enter from the inlet|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||60°C|
Here are things to consider when choosing Hawach syringe filter:
1. What solution needs to be filtered?
Syringe filters of different membrane materials can be selected according to the filtering solution
For example, syringe filters with PES membranes are often used in aqueous solutions and have the characteristics of high flow rate and low protein adsorption; PTFE syringe filters are inert to aggressive organic solvents, and these features make them the first choice for gas and organic solvent treatment.
2. Which pore should be used?
In other words: what purpose do you want to achieve after filtering?
0.1 um pore size filter is proven to reduce mycoplasma pollution;
0.2 um pore size Luer lock syringe filter can effectively sterilize;
0.45 um pore size filter can effectively remove tiny particles;
The 0.8um pore size filter can remove particulate matter and pre-filter the sample.
3. What is the effective filter area (EFA)?
The most suitable effective filter area (EFA) can be selected according to the provided filter sample volume to help maximize throughput and reduce filter replacement. The larger the filtration volume, the larger the filter diameter required. However, since the residual volume becomes larger as the diameter of the filter increases, a small-volume Luer lock syringe filter should be used when filtering small-volume or valuable samples.