1.Filter Media:Hydrophilic Cellulose Acetate;
2.Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 33mm, 50mm;
3.Pore Size: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.8μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm;
4.Housing: Medical PP
Availability: In Stock
Description of Cellulose Acetate Syringe Filter:
Hawach cellulose acetate syringe filter is produced by a patented manufacturing process with uniform pore size, high porosity, low resistance, and fast filtration rate. Each pore Size: like 0.1μm, and 0.22μm, in the production process, has consistent filtration performance and ensures consistent product quality.
Features of Hawach Cellulose Acetate Syringe Filter:
- Cellulose acetate (CA) syringe filters produced by HAWACH greatly enhance the mechanical strength of the CA filter membrane in the housing, effectively preventing tearing, breakage, and deformation during handling and production.
- The filters are dimensionally stable and can withstand autoclaving or steam sterilization.
- Hydrophilic filter.
- All sizes, like 0.45 um syringe filter cellulose acetate with low protein binding;
- Limited resistance to organic solvents;
- Excellent throughput;
- Shell material: medical grade polypropylene material;
- Sterilized and non-sterile options are available.
- The filters produced have good consistency between batches, and there are strict control processes from raw materials to production processes to inbound and outbound delivery management, which ensures the quality and use-value of the products.
- Inlet and outlet connection: use international standard Luer lock
- The CA syringe filter has uniform pore size, high porosity, low resistance, a fast filtration rate, and minimal adsorption. Mainly used to filter out particles and bacteria in biological samples and water-soluble samples.
- HAWACH also provides a CA syringe filter with PP or glass fiber pre-filter membrane for selection.
- Pre-filtration is to add a layer of pre-filter membrane before the filter membrane of the needle filter to protect the microporous filter membrane. Degree of protection of the filter membrane from damage or clogging by large particles.
- Filtration of proteins and enzymes;
- Protein recovery;
- Diagnostic cytology;
- All sizes, like 0.45 um syringe filter cellulose acetate are for biological and clinical analysis, and sterilization of tissues and media.
Please refer to the demonstration in Figure 1 to use the syringe filter
|Filter Media||Hydrophilic Cellulose Acetate|
|Pore Size||0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.8μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm|
|Hold-up Volume||< 10μL||< 50μL||< 100μL||< 200μL||< 350μL|
|Inlet||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Both inlet and outlet are 7-13mm stepped hose barb connection with 6:100 Luer slip|
|Outlet||Male Luer slip|
|Flow Direction||Flow should enter from the inlet||Both are fine|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||60°C|
|Sterilization||Non-sterile or Gamma Irradiation|