1.Filter Media:Hydrophobic Glass Fiber;
2.Pore sizes: 0.45μm, 1μm, 1.6μm;
3.Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 33mm, 50mm;
Availability: In Stock
Description of Glass Fiber Syringe Filter:
Hawach glass fiber syringe filter has natural hydrophobicity and is chemically inert. Sterilized and non-sterile options are available with not contain a binder. And Hawach glass fiber syringe filter uses a glass fiber filter membrane as the filter carrier, with pore sizes 0.45μm, 1.0μm, and 1.6μm.
Features of Hawach Glass Fiber Syringe Filter:
- Pore size: 0.45μm, 1.0μm, 1.6μm
- Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 33mm, 50mm
- The glass fiber syringe filters provided by HAWACH are divided into two types: sterile and non-sterile.
- All sizes, like 0.45 um glass fiber syringe filters, are produced in a 100,000-class clean room. They have been carried out in a controlled environment and an automatic process. During the assembly process, the operator’s hands never touch this filter.
- The sterile glass fiber syringe filter is gamma sterilized.
- Standard Luer lock for a tighter connection.
- Excellent filtration and impurity removal effect, high throughput, and improved filtration efficiency.
- The filter housing material is made of hygienic polypropylene material.
- Stable membrane quality and zero batch-to-batch variability ensure consistent analytical results.
- Natural hydrophobicity
- Large flux
- Like hydrophobic PVDF syringe filter, all of the products with good mechanical strength
- Can be used with other terminal filters
- Sterilized or non-sterile optional
- Pre-filtration for chemical laboratory analysis
- Especially suitable for the filtration of strongly alkaline viscous solutions
- All sizes, like 0.45 um glass fiber syringe filter, are suitable for routine filtration of viscous organic solvents with high particle content and strong alkalinity.
Please refer to the demonstration in Figure 1 to use the syringe filter
|Filter Media||Hydrophobic Glass Fiber|
|Pore Size||0.45μm, 1.0μm, 1.6μm|
|Hold-up Volume||< 10μL||< 50μL||< 100μL||< 200μL||< 350μL|
|Inlet||Female Luer Lock||Stepped barb|
|Outlet||Male Luer slip||Stepped barb|
|Pre-filter||1μm GF or PP|
|Sterilization||Non-sterile or Gamma Irradiation|