1.Material: Hydrophilic PTFE;
2.Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 33mm, 50mm;
3.Pore size: 0.22μm, 0.45μm;
4.Housing: Medical PP
Availability: In Stock
Description of Hydrophilic PTFE Syringe Filter:
Hawach hydrophilic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE-L) syringe filter is provided by HAWACH, pore size: 0.22μm and 0.45μm, the filter has the characteristics of air permeability and water resistance, large air permeability, low resistance, and high particle retention rate, good temperature resistance, strong acid, alkali, organic solvent, and oxidant resistance.
Hawach offers you three series of hydrophilic PTFE syringe filters to choose from Standard Disposable WINSTAR Series, Advanced HAWACH Series, and Advanced Sterilization Series.
Features of Hawach Hydrophilic PTFE Syringe Filter:
- High throughput for improved filtration efficiency
- A reasonable price, will not increase the cost of use
- 100,000-level clean workshop production
- All sizes, like PTFE syringe filter 0.45 with gamma Sterilization
- The filter housing is made of medical PP, which is resistant to high temperatures and does not leak.
Applications of Hydrophilic PTFE Syringe Filter:
- The sizes, like PTFE syringe filter 0.45 can be used for liquid sterilization and impurity removal, gas vapor dehumidification, dust removal, and sterilization.
- Sample preparation for liquid chromatography: it can prevent the particulate matter in the sample from blocking the chromatographic column, protect the pipeline system of the pump and the injection valve from being polluted, protect the chromatographic system and prolong the service life.
Standard Disposable Syringe Filter
Using a single-layer microporous membrane can be used to filter general samples, which is economical and practical.
Syringe filter with pre-filter
The main filter membrane is soft and easy to be damaged. Once damaged, the filtering effect will be completely lost. The pre-filter membrane is used to filter the coarser particulate impurities in the air and prevent the damage and aging of the main filter membrane, which not only improves the service life, but also improves the filtration flow and filtration effect, and has excellent filtration and impurity removal effect.
The PP and GF pre-filtration membranes are chemically inert and resistant to most solvents. The rigidity of the membrane and the structure of the large specific surface area has the characteristics of small retention capacity and low resistance, so the syringe filter with pre-filter can maintain high flux even when dealing with difficult-to-filter samples.
HAWACH also produces hydrophobic PTFE syringe filters.
Please refer to the demonstration in Figure 1 to use the syringe filter
|Filter Media||Hydrophilic Polypropylene PTFE|
|Pore Size||0.22μm, 0.45μm|
|Hold-up Volume||< 10μL||< 50μL||< 100μL||< 200μL||< 350μL|
|Inlet||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Both inlet and outlet are 7-13mm stepped hose barb connection with 6:100 Luer slip|
|Outlet||Male Luer slip|
|Flow Direction||Flow should enter from the inlet||Both are fine|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||60°C|
|Sterilization||Non-sterile or Gamma Irradiation|