1.Filter Media:Hydrophilic Polypropylene;
2.Pore sizes: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 0.8μm, 1μm, 3μm, 5μm, 10.0μm;
3.Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 33mm, 50mm;
Availability: In Stock
Description of PP Syringe Filter:
Hawach PP syringe filter is divided into sterilized and non-sterile, which can be selected according to the different requirements of the experiment. Pore sizes have 0.1μm, 0.22μm, etc. The PP material has high physical and chemical stability and good compatibility.
Features of Hawach PP Syringe Filter:
- Hydrophilic syringe filter.
- Pore sizes are 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 0.8μm, 1μm, 3μm, 5μm, 10.0μm.
- Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 33mm, 50mm.
- The polypropylene syringe filter uses a polypropylene microporous filter membrane as the filter material.
- The PP material has high physical and chemical stability and good compatibility. It has a series of pore sizes, high porosity, large dirt-holding capacity, and good pressure resistance.
- Hawach polypropylene syringe filters are made of medical-grade polypropylene and are produced without any additives.
- PP syringe filter is made of polymer material and is non-toxic.
- Resistant to acid and alkali solvents, including polar solvents (except toluene, xylene, etc.).
- The PP syringe filter has good strength, no medium falling off, and no pollution to the sample.
- Small resistance, fast flow rate, the high flow rate can be achieved under the low-pressure differential.
- Long service life, ideal for both gas and liquid filtration.
- The sterilization method is gamma sterilization.
- Like hydrophobic PVDF syringe filter, all of the products with good mechanical strength
- PP syringe filters can be widely used in medicine, the chemical industry, food, beverage, and other fields.
- It is also a good choice for use as a pre-filter or final filter.
Please refer to the demonstration in Figure 1 to use the syringe filter
|Filter Media||Hydrophilic Polypropylene|
|Pore Size||0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 0.8μm, 1μm, 3μm, 5μm, 10.0μm|
|Hold-up Volume||< 10μL||< 50μL||< 100μL||< 200μL||< 350μL|
|Inlet||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||Both inlet and outlet are 7-13mm stepped hose barb connection with 6:100 Luer slip|
|Outlet||Male Luer slip|
|Flow Direction||Flow should enter from the inlet||Both are fine|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||60°C|
|Sterilization||Non-sterile or Gamma Irradiation|