CA Filter Membrane
1.Pore sizes: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.8μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm;
2.Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 50mm, 60mm, 90mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 293mm, 300mm;
5.Chemical Compatibility:for aqueous samples.
Availability: In Stock
Description of CA Filter Membrane:
Hawach CA filter membrane has pore sizes:0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, etc. And in the production to ensure that the pore size and material properties are stable in each batch of products. In addition, the cellulose acetate membrane filter is also highly heat-resistant and can filter high-temperature liquids and high-temperature gases, so liquid scintillation mixtures for scintillation counters can be efficiently prepared.
Advantages of Hawach cellulose acetate membrane filter millipore:
- CA disc filter membranes are available in 7 pore sizes from 0.1µm to 5.0µm and 11 diameters from 13mm to 300mm.
- The cellulose acetate roll film has a width of 280mm.
- CA filter membranes have high flow rates and thermal stability with very low adsorption. The 0.22µm filters are ideal for the sterile filtration of aqueous solutions, buffers, sera, and media. 0.45µm filters are ideal for HPLC mobile phase filtration.
- HAWACH cellulose acetate membrane filter millipore strictly controls the quality standards in production to ensure that the pore size and material properties are stable in each batch of products.
Features of CA Filter Membrane:
- Cellulose acetate membrane filter millipores are hydrophilic, durable, and with established protein binding rates, ideal for applications requiring maximum protein recovery and microextraction.
- Minimal sample loss for protein samples due to low protein adsorption.
- Pure cellulose acetate composition to minimize sample contamination.
- Hydrophilic for use in aqueous and ethanolic media.
- Has high solvent resistance, especially to low molecular weight alcohols.
- High physical strength.
- Fast flow rate, low adsorption, no medium shedding.
- Appearance is white, flat, smooth, with no pinholes.
- Can be sterilized by the most common methods without compromising membrane integrity.
- High chemical stability membrane.
- Improved solvent resistance to low molecular weight alcohols, and better heat resistance relative to sterile gridded MCE filter membrane and MCE filter membrane.
- Biological fluid filtration and sterilization
- Sterilization of tissue culture media
- Cell diagnosis
- Receptor binding studies
- Enhanced recovery of gram-positive bacteria
Scanning Electron Microscope Picture
|Filter Media||Hydrophilic CA|
|Pore Size||0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.8μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm|
|Diameter(Disc)||13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 50mm, 60mm, 90mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 293mm, 300mm|
|Flow Rate @23°C, H2O||≥10mL/min/cm2@1 bar(0.22μm)||≥20mL/min/cm2@1 bar(0.45μm)|
|Chemical Compatibility||Ideal for aqueous samples|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||4.2 bar@23°C||1.5 bar@85°C|