2.Filtration Speed: Medium
3.Pore sizes: 11μm
4.Disc: 50, 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 200, 220, 240, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 400, 450, 600mm or OEM
Availability: In Stock
Description of No. 1 Filter Paper：
Hawach NO. 1 filter paper (BIO 1) is equivalent to Whatman Grade 1, 11µm routinely used in conventional filtration, with medium retention and flow rate. NO. 1 filter paper is also used in qualitative analysis techniques to identify the properties of substances.
Features of HAWACH filter paper no 1：
- BIO 1 is equivalent to Whatman Grade 1: 11 micron filter paper routinely used in conventional filtration, with medium retention and flow rate.
- 11 micron filter paper is most frequently used in daily filtration, with medium retention and flow rate. Very widely used in laboratory applications to clarify liquids. Typically used for quantitative analytical separations of precipitates such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate, and calcium carbonate.
- Medium flow
- Medium particle retention, between No. 2 filter paper and No. 4 filter paper
- Commonly used for soil analysis and seed testing
- Food Industry Testing
- Air pollution detection and gas identification
- In agriculture, it is used for soil analysis and seed testing.
- In terms of food, filter paper no 1 is often used in conventional methods for separating solid food from related liquids and extracting liquids.
- And it is widely used for simple qualitative analysis separation in teaching.
- In air pollution monitoring, atmospheric dust is collected from airflow and measured with a photometer; in gas detection, filter paper is wetted with chromophores and quantified by light reflection.
- Can be used on filter bowls. This grade covers most laboratory applications and is often used for liquid clarification. It is also traditionally used for quantitative analysis of precipitates, such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate, and calcium carbonate.
Selection Guide for Filter Paper
|Item #||Description||No.||pore size||flow rate||diameter||pack|
|BIO-1-050||Qualitative Filter Paper||Grade 1||11μm||Medium||50mm||100pcs/pk|