1.Pore sizes: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm, 10μm;
2.Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 90mm, 100mm, 106mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm;
4.Thicknes:150 – 250μm;
5.Chemical Compatibility: resistant to almost all chemicals.
Availability: In Stock
Description of PTFE Filter Membrane:
As PTFE membrane filter manufacturers, HAWACH Hydrophobic PTFE filter membrane can meet the needs of the most severe gas, and solvent filtration. The pore sizes: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, etc. The membrane is a high-efficiency microporous membrane produced by using polytetrafluoroethylene as raw material.
Advantages of Hawach PTFE Filter Membrane:
- HAWACH, which PTFE membrane filter manufacturer, produces hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE filter membrane.
- Microporous PTFE filter membrane refers to a polymer PTFE membrane with a pore size in the range of 0.1 μm to 10 μm, which can trap solid particles and colloidal particles in gas or liquid.
- It has been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, environmental protection, food, beverage, and brewing industries after multi-faceted development.
- Hydrophobic membrane filter, which is completely made of natural and permanent hydrophobic PTFE material. Even under a very low-pressure difference, it can ensure that the moist air or other gases can pass through without obstruction, while the aqueous solution cannot pass through.
- Through the control of micropores in the manufacturing process, the best combination of high retention rate and high throughput is achieved.
- Therefore, HAWACH’s PTFE filter membranes can meet the needs of the most severe gas, solvent filtration, moisture-proof and breathable applications, and improve the process safety of your products.
- PTFE is suitable for chemically corrosive organic solvents, aqueous solutions, and gases. It is resistant to most acids, alkalis, and solutions. It is a non-hydrophilic membrane, has low protein adsorption, and has good chemical compatibility.
Features of PTFE Filter Membrane:
- PTFE microporous filter membrane has excellent chemical stability and inertness, inherently hydrophobic
- High flow rate
- High filtration precision
- like other products PVDF filter membranes in our company, PTFE Filter Membrane also produces in 100,000 class cleanroom production, no shedding, low leachable
- Chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance
- ISO 9001, CE dual certification
- Filtration of strong chemical corrosive organic solvents.
- Strong acid solvent filtration.
- Steam filtration.
- HPLP sample preparation and mobile term sample clarification.
- Purification of corrosives, solutions, and highly corrosive solutions.
- Atmospheric soot sampling, gas filtration, and environmental testing.
Scanning Electron Microscope Picture
|Filter Media||Hydrophobic PTFE|
|Pore Size||0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 1.0μm, 3.0μm, 5.0μm, 10μm|
|Diameter(Disc)||13mm, 25mm, 47mm, 90mm, 100mm, 106mm, 142mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm|
|Flow Rate @23°C, H2O||≥6mL/min/cm2@1 bar(0.22μm)||≥30mL/min/cm2@1 bar(0.45μm)|
|Thicknes||150 – 250μm|
|pH Range||1 – 14|
|Chemical Compatibility||Resistant to almost all chemicals|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||4.2 bar@23°C||1.5 bar@85°C|